SUPPLIER – Cleaning Station EOOD, owner of the PLATFORM;
USER / CUSTOMER – any adult who has made an order for a service from the PLATFORM;
SERVICE CONTRACT – these are the General Terms and Conditions which the USER accepts and agrees to abide by, which come into force upon confirmation of the order by the SUPPLIER;
SERVICE/S – cleaning of clothing and home textiles by dry cleaning and / or laundry, picking up and return from address;
ORDER / REQUEST – the process of selecting a SERVICE/S from the order form of the PLATFORM;
PLATFORM – the web site of Cleaning Station Ltd for accepting and executing orders for cleaning clothes and home textiles with delivery to address;
I. SUBJECT MATTER
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Cleaning Station EOOD, Sofia, Mladost 1, bl. 11, inc. 2, ap. 56, UIC 205768867, represented by Atanas Gyurov, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER and customers, hereinafter referred to as the USER / CUSTOMER, on the website www.cleaningstation.bg, hereinafter referred to as the PLATFORM.
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Law on E-Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Name of the Provider: Cleaning Station EOOD
2. Registered office: Sofia, Mladost 1, bl. 11, inc. 2, ap. 56
3. Correspondence information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +359 (0) 879 448 440
5. Registration in public registers: UIC 205768867
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 3. www.cleaningstation.bg is an online platform for ordering services of dry cleaning and laundry with pick-up and return from and to the address.
Art. 4. The Provider shall provide the services and guarantee the rights of the USERS provided for by law, in good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The USERS conclude a service contract offered by the PLATFORM through the SUPPLIER interface, accessible on its website at www.cleaningstation.bg or other means of distance communication (telephone, email).
(2) By virtue of the service contract concluded with the USERS, the SUPPLIER is obliged to perform the services ordered by the CLIENT through the PLATFORM.
(3) The USERS shall pay to the SUPPLIER a remuneration for the services provided in accordance with the conditions specified in the PLATFORM and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration is formed on the basis of the price list announced by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM.
(4) The SUPPLIER shall provide the services within the time limits and under the conditions specified by him on the PLATFORM website and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
(5) The delivery price shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the services.
Art. 6. (1) The USER and the SUPPLIER agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of the service contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the E-Commerce Act.
2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the USERS of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User in the sent request.
Art. 7. The PLATFORM and the services offered through it operate according to the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 8. The SUPPLIER does not guarantee the permanent functioning of the PLATFORM and that it is free from errors.
Art. 9. The SUPPLIER reserves the right to terminate access to certain material (including, but not limited to: photographs, texts, etc.) published on the PLATFORM without the consent of the USER for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidental, without liability for any damage resulting from the shutdown.
Art. 10. The SUPPLIER reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure or content of the PLATFORM. Changes take effect immediately after they are posted.
IV. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SERVICE
Art. 11. The SERVICES offered by the SUPPLIER in the PLATFORM are – cleaning of clothing and home textiles by dry cleaning and / or laundry, and / or ironing, picking up and return to and from address.
Art. 12. Sending a request
(1) The USER chooses from the “REQUEST” section of the PLATFORM a service from the drop-down menu, by ticking the corresponding field. After affixing the mark, the corresponding quantity shall also be filled in. The PLATFORM calculates the approximate amount of services and quantities selected. The final amount is formed after we pick up the items and counting and weighing them accurately.
2) The USER completes his / her contact information. The SUPPLIER is not responsible for incorrectly or incompletely submitted data.
(3) The button “SEND REQUEST” is pressed to complete the inquiry, but beforehand it must be marked “I am familiar with and agree with the general conditions”, otherwise the request will not be able to be completed.
Art. 13. Confirmation
(1) The SUPPLIER shall confirm the request made by the USER by telephone.
Art. 14. Amendment
(1) The USER may add or change the list of services already selected and sent as a request to the PLATFORM at the moment of collection from the address.
(2) Upon receipt of the order from an address, the SUPPLIER shall have the right to make adjustments to the request.
Art. 15. Postponement / cancellation
(1) In case of inability of the SUPPLIER to execute the submitted request, it shall immediately notify the USER through a telephone call for the cancellation.
2) In case of delay of the SUPPLIER for reasons beyond his control, he immediately informs the USER by e-mail or by phone call about the situation and arranges a convenient time for both parties to visit the address.
(3) The SUPPLIER shall have the right to cancel the request in the following cases:
– one of the items does not correspond to the ones listed in the request list;
– one or more items are damaged;
– no composition information and instructions for cleaning the item;
– the item is not included in the list of services offered by the Supplier.
In these cases the SUPPLIER notifies the USER by telephone call or on the spot, and if the order is already in the process of processing, the USER does not owe additional fees.
(4) The USER may postpone or cancel an already sent request by calling the official telephone number for contact with the SUPPLIER, not later than 4 hours before the agreed visit to the address.
5) Upon receipt of the articles from the order by a representative of the SUPPLIER, the USER agrees that the services under the contract have already begun and all rights to delay or cancel the order are in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act or other equivalent law.
Art. 16. Delivery
(1) After confirming the request, the SUPPLIER shall visit the address specified by the USER at the time agreed with him, corresponding to the official working hours indicated on the PLATFORM.
(2) Upon receipt of the items by a representative of the SUPPLIER, together with the USER, a list of the accepted order is made.
(3) In the event that the USER informs the SUPPLIER that the acceptance of the articles will be made by his representative, the delivery shall be made in accordance with the instructions of the USER, the responsibility shall be entirely borne by the SUPPLIER and the possibility for claim will be eliminated.
(4) In case the USER informs the SUPPLIER via e-mail that he wishes his items to be left in a certain object or an address close to his, the delivery shall be done according to the instructions, the responsibility of the USER is entirely responsible and the possibility of claim disappears.
(5) The term for execution of the services is within 24 hours in working days. On official holidays and weekends, the SUPPLIER shall work with extended terms, for which the USER will be informed upon confirmation of the request.
(6) The SUPPLIER shall perform pick-up and return services from and to the address in the area of Sofia at the following time intervals:
– Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
– Saturday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
– Sunday – closed
(7) For orders over BGN 30.00 the delivery is free of charge and for orders below BGN 30.00 5.00 BGN will be charged for the delivery.
(8) In case of failure to make delivery within the agreed time for reasons by the USER, he shall pay the SUPPLIER an additional fee of BGN 5.00 for each subsequent visit to the address.
(9) In cases where the USER does not provide an opportunity to accept delivery and does not seek his items within 30 (thirty) days after the agreed return date, the SUPPLIER shall have the right to dispose of the items and to be donated to an organization. optionally.
Art. 17. Prices and payment
(1) The prices of all services provided by the SUPPLIER are described in the “Prices” section of the PLATFORM published on www.cleaningstation.bg
(2) The SUPPLIER shall have the right to change the prices of the services at any time, with each order valid at the time of its dispatch.
(3) All prices of the SERVICES indicated in the PLATFORM are in Bulgarian BGN and include VAT.
(4) Payment for the SERVICES shall be made at the time of return of the order.
(5) The method of payment shall be in cash, in Bulgarian BGN.
(6) In case of non-payment of the services by the USER, the SUPPLIER shall have the right to retain the articles from the order until the full payment of the obligation.
Art. 18. Responsibility
(1) The SUPPLIER shall carry out all necessary cleaning procedures following the instructions on the label of each item. In the absence of a label indicating how the matter is treated, the SUPPLIER is not responsible.
(2) In case the item is at high risk of damage (staining, damage to prints, embroidery, decorative items, buttons, zippers, etc.), the SUPPLIER is not responsible.
(3) The USER is obliged to check every item for the presence of dangerous objects (keys, brooches, coins, pens, cuffs, etc.). The SUPPLIER is not responsible for lost and damaged items contained in the items submitted by the USER.
(4) The SUPPLIER shall be obliged to divide the garments by color during the cleaning, and shall not be liable in the event that any item causes the dyeing of the fabrics.
(5) In case of loss or damage of an item due to the SUPPLIER’s negligence, he shall owe the USER fair compensation, which is determined on the basis of the age and the degree of wear of the garment. The SUPPLIER is entitled to request a document for the purchase of the garment to determine the compensation. In the absence of such a document, the two parties agree to a fair resolution of the situation.
(6) The SUPPLIER shall not be liable for damages in the following cases:
– lack of a label indicating the composition and method of cleaning the garment;
– in the presence of items in clothing;
– in case of damage, available at the time of cleaning;
– buttons and zippers, embroideries and any decorative elements are damaged following the label’s instructions;
– when making efforts to clean old and already treated by the user stains.
Art. 19. Complaint
In the event of dissatisfaction or objection to the performance of the contractual services by the SUPPLIER, the USER may, at the time of returning the items to make a claim. The SUPPLIER will contact the USER as soon as possible with a fair proposal to resolve the situation.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A SERVICE CONTRACT
Art. 20. (1) The USERS use mainly the SUPPLIER’S PLATFORM to conclude service contracts provided therein. When ordering the officially announced telephone from the SUPPLIER, the present General Terms and Conditions apply and the USER agrees with them.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The Contract between the SUPPLIER and the USER represents the order and these General Terms, available at www.cleaningstation.bg.
4) The party to the contract with the SUPPLIER is the USER according to the information provided during the order.
(5) This contract shall be considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order of the USER by the SUPPLIER.
Art. 21. The USERS conclude the service contract with the SUPPLIER according to the following procedure:
(1) Sending an online request through the PLATFORM or by telephone call and providing the necessary data;
(2) Selecting one or more of the SERVICES offered in the PLATFORM and adding them to the request list;
(3) Provision of data for delivery;
(4) Agreeing with the PLATFORM General Terms and Conditions;
(5) Order Confirmation;
VI. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 22. (1) The SUPPLIER shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the USER in accordance with the Law on protection of personal data.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the USERS, the SUPPLIER will send the data only to the e-mail address specified by the SUPPLIER at the time of the request.
VII. MODIFICATION AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 23. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the SUPPLIER without prior notice to the PLATFORM USERS.
(2) The additions and changes to the General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force from the specified date, and for the already confirmed orders the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the confirmation shall apply.
Art. 24. The SUPPLIER publishes these Terms and Conditions at www.cleaningstation.bg, together with any amendments and modifications thereto.
Art. 25. These General Terms and Conditions between the USER and the SUPPLIER are terminated in the following cases:
• after receiving the items from the USER;
• by mutual agreement of the parties;
• if one of the parties to the contract is objectively unable to fulfill its obligations;
• in case of refusal of one of the parties to the order within the specified time limits;
• in case of exercising the right of withdrawal under the Consumer Protection Act;
• in case of incorrect or incomplete data provided by the USER.
ІX. OTHER TERMS
Art. 26. Any invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 27. The law of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in this contract related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 28. All disputes between the parties to this contract will be settled by the competent court or the Consumer Commission.
Art. 29. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all USERS on 01.10.2019.
(a) Personal Data Protection Commission
address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”2, tel .: 02 / 91-53-555, e-mail: email@example.com, web site: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Consumer Commission
address: city of Sofia, pk 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, floor 3, 4 and 6, hotline: 0700 111 22, web site: www.kzp.bg
(c) Competition Commission
address: Sofia, pk 1000, 18 Vitosha Blvd., tel .: 02/935 61 13, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web site: www.cpc.bg